Thursday, August 03, 2006
Industry Top Facts: Peter Molyneux
Welcome to our regular feature where we dispense some interesting and completely true facts about leading people in the game industry!
The subject of this week's Industry Top Facts is the great Peter Molyneux! Let the factage commence!:
1. Peter Molyneux was invented by Sir Alexander Fleming in 1928.
2. For fun, Peter likes nothing more than shaving his collection of Arabian Baboons.
3. Peter was once arrested for spilling a cup of tea on Donald Rumsfeld's head during a volleyball tournament in Santa Monica.
4. Peter's all time favourite game is Gibbage, and he categorically denies that Dan Marshall has ever made a threatening phone call to him at 2am.
5. Peter once got up to go to the toilet 12 times in one night.
6. Peter Molyneux spelt backwards spells the words "Buy Fable, It's Fab".
7. Peter's company, Lionhead, was named after a mountain lion skull Peter uses to scare away Trick or Treaters.
You learn something new every day, don't you?